If you’re age 70-1/2, you are already familiar with the required minimum distributions from your tax-deferred account such as an IRA or SEP. But did you know you can contribute to a church on a TAX FREE basis? When you request a withdrawal from your account, merely ask that it be sent DIRECTLY to the church. If it goes to you first, you incur a tax liability on the withdrawn amount. But, if you have the withdrawal sent directly to the church there is NO TAX DUE on the withdrawn amount. Sound too good to be true? Just ask your account trustee or your tax professional.

© 2015 Trinity Presbyterian Church of Seven Springs | Made with love.
Follow us: